Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] Task changeset mapping

That sounds good to me, we just have to find the right place for it.
In terms of dependencies we put the Versions project below the Tasks
project, i.e. the dependency should be the other way. The intention is
to allow others who don't want to pull in all of tasks to consume the
Versions framework.

Here is a picture that shows the dependencies:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=183054

I'll take a look at the implementation. Do we already have a bug for discussion?

Steffen