Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] Task changeset mapping

The current implementation just checks if the commit message contains
the bug-id or url.
I've already committed that to versions (versions.tasks.core versions.tasks.ui).

I was going to enhance that parsing and more store that mapping in the
workspace.

Steffen, do you have a better approach for that?

Kilian