Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] SCMArtifact and SCMArtifactInfo

Here is a concrete example how the current API is intended to be used,
assuming that IResoruce is a known resource:

	ScmConnector connector = ScmCore.getConnector(resource);
	if (connector == null) {
		return;
	}

	Artifact artifact = connector.getArtifact(resource);
	IFileRevision left = artifact.getFileRevision(previousRevision, new
NullProgressMonitor());
	IFileRevision right = artifact.getFileRevision(revision, new
NullProgressMonitor());

	ScmUi.openCompareEditor(getPage().getSite().getPage(), left, right);

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn