Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] SCMArtifact and SCMArtifactInfo

The rationale behind ScmArtifactInfo is that it's lightweight
reference to a particular revision in an SCM repository, so maybe
ScmArtifactRevision would be more suitable name. It's not coupled a
particular SCM connector and does not implement significant behaviour
to support persistence without requiring connector class loading. I
was thinking that the builds framework would use ScmArtifactInfo
objects, e.g. for UI presentation, and only create the corresponding
ScmArtifact object if the artifact is actually accessed. Does that
make sense?

Steffen