Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] ChangeSet missing base version ?

I discussed it with Kilian and Matthias and we agreed to leave the
Versions interface simple to one artifact per entry in the changeset
and leave the application to extend it if needed.

In the case of git, the predecessor is normally the one used for
compare and can be resolved from the artifact.

For CVS and base clear case, the predecessor is normally not the one
you are willing to compare against, however the actual Review
application can store a selected base within its own model so the
review model for this case will need to keep the reference of two
artifacts from the version control system.

In this way the Versions model remains simple and represents the
structure in a generic way.

So lets continue in this way for the moment and will re-open the
discussion with a bug when an issue comes up in this area.

/Alvaro