Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] ChangeSet missing base version ?

The model does not currently have a representation for that.
ScmArtifact supports resolving different revisions but revisions are
currently not stored in changesets. Maybe changesets should hold on to
change set items that point to the previous and next revision? Can you
file a bug and propose a solution?

Steffen