[mylyn-integrators] Switching Mylyn tasks externally.

I'm doing a research project on Activity-Based Computing, which in some ways overlaps with the task-focused interface which Mylyn provides. I might be interested in integrating Mylyn with a prototype I will develop. In order to do so I will need to be able to switch between Mylyn tasks externally. The prototype would be 'driving' Mylyn.

From a quick look at the documentation I can't seem to determine whether this is possible with the current API.

I was hoping you could provide me with some initial information to get me started, or at least clarify whether it would be possible at all.

Kind regards,
Steven Jeuris

Back to the top