[mylyn-integrators] Update Repositories

Hi at all

I am (still) working on my work item (tasks, bugs) access of Mylyn-Data… Before I start the access, I want to make sure to work with the most current data. Therefore, I want to refresh all repositories, what I am currently doing this way:

IRepositoryManager repositoryManager = TasksUi.getRepositoryManager();

List<TaskRepository> repositories = repositoryManager.getAllRepositories();

for (TaskRepository r : repositories) {

                TasksUiInternal.synchronizeRepositoryInBackground(r);

}

There also would be the possibility of doing something like “synchronizeAllRepositories(true);” – but I want to do it in the background.

This works fine. But I want my program to wait for this action to complete. How can I achieve this. I found “TasksUiPlugin.getSynchronizationScheduler()”, but was not sure how to use this information. Or is there any property I can manually check or event I can subscribe?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

                AndrĂ© Meyer

Back to the top