Re: [mylyn-integrators] Listen for changes when task data is updated

Hi,

the answer depends on how you are intending to integrate with Mylyn.

If you are developing a standalone application that uses Mylyn as a
library to access Bugzilla or other repositories you would need to run
queries to obtain the tasks you are interested in.

If you want to monitor activity within the IDE you would need to
deploy your application as a bundle into the IDE and register with the
running Mylyn instance through the classes Shawn mentioned on stack
overflow.

Steffen