Re: [mylyn-integrators] Open source project using Mylyn

You can search for attached task contexts:

Dr. Mik Kersten

Tasktop CEO, Mylyn Lead, http://twitter.com/mik_kersten

From: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Han Dong Gyun
Sent: March-14-11 9:06 PM
To: mylyn-integrators@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mylyn-integrators] Open source project using Mylyn

Hi all,

I am DongGyun, a MPhil student at Computer Science and Engineering Department at

the Hong Kong University of Science & Technology(HKUST).

I am currently analyze mylyn-context data in Eclipse and Mozilla's bugzilla

to understand about developers' behaviors and to find out bug creation context patterns.

To get more generalized research result, I think I should analyze contexts as many as possible.

Is there any other active open source project which have many Mylyn context data?

MPhil Student
Computer Science and Engineering
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Han, Dong Gyun