[mylyn-integrators] Open source project using Mylyn

Hi all,
I am DongGyun, a MPhil student at Computer Science and Engineering Department at
the Hong Kong University of Science & Technology(HKUST).
I am currently analyze mylyn-context data in Eclipse and Mozilla's bugzilla
to understand about developers' behaviors and to find out bug creation context patterns.
To get more generalized research result, I think I should analyze contexts as many as possible.
Is there any other active open source project which have many Mylyn context data?

Sincerely,
DongGyun

MPhil Student
Computer Science and Engineering
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Han, Dong Gyun
http://www.cse.ust.hk/~handk