Re: [mylyn-integrators] Has Mylyn been integrated with RAP deployments?

Hi Ed,

I am not aware of an existing application that integrates Mylyn with
RAP. I think that Benjamin Muskalla from EclipseSource looked into
this at some point but I don't know how far he got. It might be worth
a try contacting him directly. You might run into some challenges with
the custom drawing code in the task list but other than that I would
expect the tasks UI to run on RAP.

It certainly sounds like an interesting project. Please keep us posted
if you get it working and feel free to file bugs if there is anything
that needs to be changed in the framework to support RAP better.

Steffen