[mylyn-integrators] Has Mylyn been integrated with RAP deployments?

I am interested in creating a RAP (Rich Ajax Platform) application that has the Mylyn functionality that runs in the RAP application.  To be clear, the end user would be running this app from inside a web browser, I would like the user to be able to create projects and Mylyn Tasks.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can share with me on this.

ed

Back to the top