Re: [mylyn-integrators] Initiating task downloading

Hi Ilya,

there is currently no API support for pushing change notifications for
tasks to the framework as none of the currently supported repositories
require that. It  certainly sounds like an interesting enhancement for
a future release. Please feel free to file a bug tagged as [api] that
describes how you would like this feature to work and we can iterate
how this could be best added to the framework.

Steffen