From: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Horen
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:37 PM
To: 'Mylyn Integrators list'
Subject: RE: [mylyn-integrators] sample code?

Thanks Shawn. I'm having trouble following your answer about context because I don't have much "context" for it :) most of the integrator reference is about creating connectors, not filtering viewers. Looking at org.eclipse.mylyn.ide.ui I'm not seeing clearly
what the big picture is: how does a View participate in filtering? It looks like Mylyn just adds a ViewerFilter to the viewer in question when a task is activated, right? What are the pieces involved in setting this up?
1. I assume I need to create a plugin that extends org.eclipse.ui.viewActions that targets my View.
2. I need to implement IContextUiStartup in that plugin's Activator.

After that I'm not sure what else...

Thanks
-Gary