Re: [mylyn-integrators] Re: Building a book editor with WikiText

Well, VEX is an official Incubator project at Eclipse now, with a couple more active committers now. So things should start picking up.

Dave

Aaron Digulla wrote:
Zitat von David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>:

Aaron, you may want to take a look at VEX as well if your input format is a XML format or XHTML format. It use CSS to apply stylings and provides a WYSIWYG type editor which. Just an alternative to review as well, but I think WikiText is probably farther along and more stable due to it having more eyes on it.

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/vex-R0.5-I/20091204155602/I-I20091204155602-20091204155602/

I've been waiting for years for Vex to get into gears and it didn't :( I'll revisit it when the performance has been improved and when I've got more time on my hands.

If you have a say in the project, try to make then position Vex as a JSP editor in Eclipse. That might help to get more hands for the project.