[mylyn-integrators] Is the Mylyn Commons Soap bundle only available on the extras update site?

Hi,

We're now using the Commons-Soap bundle ( nice work, BTW ) for the
next version of the Mylyn Connector for Mantis. I've tried installing
the new version of the connector in some trimmed down installs, like
the PDT all-in-one package but had no luck:

... requires 'bundle org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.soap [3.1.0,4.0.0)' but
it could not be found.

Once the Mylyn extras update site is added installation becomes possible.

I could link to the mylyn/extras update site, but that would mean
imposing a specific version of Mylyn AFAIK - and we still support 3.1
or newer.

Any suggestions on how to solve this would be appreciated.

Regards,

Robert Munteanu

--
Sent from my (old) computer