Re: [mylyn-integrators] <beginner> How do I show task name in the tasklist?

Thanks, Aveen.  Setting the key attribute is a good idea.

I found what's missing from my end - I didn't do the TaskMapper.applyTo.  That's why although I set the summary attribute but it's not reflected in the list.
Thanks,
Jessie