[mylyn-integrators] <beginner> How do I show task name in the tasklist?

Hi,

I searched the archive and found someone had exactly the same question I have
(as below) but no one reply to it.  My task is showing as: "PR000470: ".  How
do I make the task name shows up after the ":" so that it makes more sense?

Thanks in advance,
Jessie

> Q: This is a real beginner question: somehow in the mylyn tasklist only
> the taskids are displayed and the label is not, although i set the
> summary attribute (that's the tasks name, or am i wrong?). Actually I
> would like only to show the name and hide the taskid from the list. Is
> that possible?

Back to the top