Re: [mylyn-integrators] [WikiText] filtering reference tag<ref>, template tag ({{}}) and any other tag from MediaWiki text

Luven,

Currently the only templates supported are:

  • {{endash}}

    {{ndash}}

  • {{emdash}}
  • {{mdash}}
Line break <br/> is supported, but must not contain any whitespace.  (<br /> is no good, since there's a space between the 'r' and the '/'.

Feel free to submit bugs and enhancement requests under Tools/Mylyn/WikiText at bugs.eclipse.org.

Regards,

David