[mylyn-integrators] Calling doSubmit()?

Hello,

I am writing a Mylyn connector and I was wondering about a call for the
method doSubmit()?

In my MyAttributeEditor class that extends AbstractAttributeEditor, I
created a button that I want it to execute some code and then make a
doSubmit()-call. For the moment, I solved the problem by copying the
submitting-code from AbstractTaskEditorPage, but since I believe that a
good programmer should not repeat code, I was wondering how I can call
doSubmit() from MyAttributeEditor? In other words, how can I get an
AbstractTaskEditorPage-object in MyAttributeEditor?

Thanks in advance
Avin

Back to the top