Re: [mylyn-integrators] Scheduling an Assignment

The scheduling of tasks is considered to be part of personal planning
which is managed by the user. The tasks framework does not have any
API for modifying the scheduling but you can use internals to change
the date:

  TasksUiPlugin.getTaskActivityManager().setScheduledFor((AbstractTask)
task, scheduledDate);

In order to hide pages from the Task Editor you can implement
AbstractTaskEditorPageFactory.getConflictingIds(). See
BugzillaTaskEditorPageFactory for an example:

 public String[] getConflictingIds(TaskEditorInput input) {
   return new String[] { ITasksUiConstants.ID_PAGE_PLANNING };
 }

Steffen