Re: [Mylyn-Integrators] - help with adding custom parts in task editor

Hi,

How do I get all the currently open Task-Items in task editor??

Thanks,
Pankaj Turkar

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 8:25 PM, Hiroyuki <hiroyuki.inaba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Please see and judge the source of
TaskEditorDescriptionPart.createControl method.
How if it is done that addDuplicateDetection method is not executed?

Thanks
Hiroyuki