Re: [Mylyn-Integrators] - help with adding custom parts in task editor

Hi All,

I want to remove "Duplicate Detection" subpart under "Description" Part. How could I remove this subpart.

Thanks,
Pankaj Turkar

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Hiroyuki <hiroyuki.inaba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How about doing fillToolBar method in the your editor class that
> extends to AbstractTaskEditorPage class override?

Example;

void fillToolBar(IToolBarManager toolBarManager) {
 super.fillToolBar(toolBarManager);
 toolBarManager.remove(NewSubTaskAction.ID);
}