[mylyn-integrators] integration test

Has anyone written an integration test that verifies how their connector synchs with their database?

I'd like to write a test that creates a new task repository with my connector, then synchs with the database, then verifies that the local repository data is correct, and the remote database data is correct.

It seems like I need to know how to do all of these programmatically:

- create and configure a task repository

- trigger a sync

- await sync completion

- examine task repository data

Does anyone have any examples, or ideas?

Larry Edelstein

Senior Member of Technical Staff

salesforce.com

ledelstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx