Re: [mylyn-integrators] help with displaying task in editor

The slides from the Connector Crash Course talk are available here:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/mylyn/docs/2009-03-mylyn-connector-crash-course-talk.pdf

The sample workspace with the source code can be downloaded here:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/mylyn/docs/workspace-connector-tutorial.zip

Steffen