Re: [mylyn-integrators] task editor part questions

To your first question: yes, TaskEditorAttributePart will display all
attributes it finds interesting. You need to set attribute metadata
for attribute to be used:
metadata.setKind(TaskAttribute.KIND_DEFAULT). You also need to set
type for attribute (metadata.setType()), so that correct widget is
created for it. Types are in TaskAttribute.TYPE_*, mapping from types
to editors is in some task attribute editor factory class (sorry, I
don't have sources nearby at the moment).

To your second question...By default if there are new comments,
TaskEditorCommentPart is expanded, and all new comments are expanded
too. Try to find this code to see how expansion works.

-Peter

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Larry Edelstein
<ledelstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well I am just a big bundle of questions!
>

> Q: The TaskEditorAttributePart - this is for display of miscellaneous
> connector-specific attributes?  Sound reasonable?  If so, how do I get an
> attribute to appear in it?

> Q: I want the TaskEditorCommentPart to be fully expanded by default when I
> open my task editor page.  How do I do that?  How do I get each individual
> comment to be expanded by default?
>

> -Larry

Back to the top