Re: [mylyn-integrators] lost when porting to 3.0

An attribute needs to have valid meta data to become visible in the attribute
section of the task editor. Here is an example how to set the meta data (also
see JiraTaskDataHandler.createAttribute()):

  attribute.getMetaData().defaults()
	.setReadOnly(false)
	.setKind(TaskAttribute.KIND_DEFAULT)
	.setLabel("My Attribute")
	.setType(TaskAttribute.TYPE_SHORT_TEXT);

It is important to set a valid type and kind. Framework supported Types are
defined in the TaskAttribute.TYPE_* constants. Currently
TaskAttribute.KIND_DEFAULT is the only supported kind.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de

Back to the top