From: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avin Ismail [avin@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 2:35 PM
To: Mylyn Integrators list
Subject: RE: [mylyn-integrators] "Task has incoming changes" and "clear outgoing"?

When you save changes to an attribute locally this attribute will not get
updated from the server until it is submitted or outgoing changes are
cleared. Take a look at SubmitTaskJob.run(): After submitting a task to the
server taskDataManager.putSubmittedTaskData(task, updatedTaskData) is invoked
which updates the local copy of task data with the latest state from the
server.

Where is SubmitTaskJob.run() decleared? It is not in AbstractEditorPage, unless you meant SubmitTaskJobListener.run()!!

Best regards,
Avin