Re: [mylyn-integrators] Request for pointers: Getting headless Mylyn working

Hi, Steffen!

> Is there an obvious workaround for the problem that I'd know if I was more
> familiar with the mylyn architecture that will get me running with the
> bugzilla connector, or is this a fatal problem for which I have to wait for
> a fix?  I'm totally happy to instantiate
>
> BugzillaCorePlugin
>
> or any other reasonable pre-requisite classes to get myself working...
> I'd just need to know what they are and how to do it... :-)

You would also have to invoke start() which might get tricky as it expect a
valid BundleContext.

Ah, yes, right before shutting down for the day, I'd discovered this and begun hunting down wht a BundleContext was and how one was created...

I have posted a patch to bug 242983 that fixes the NPE
in the Bugzilla connector. If you update your workspace and apply that patch
you should be able to run the example.

Thanks very much for the patch!  I'll give it a try today, probably this afternoon!

Thanks again for your assistance,
Jerry

Back to the top