Re: [mylyn-integrators] Request for pointers: Getting headless Mylyn working

> > Using the export wizard is the easiest way I know of to get a runnable
> > JAR file with a standalone distribution. I read a while ago that there is
> > some effort under way to provide a Maven repository that would support
> > automatic resolution of dependencies for headless builds with Maven but I
> > don't know far a long that project is.
>
> That would be terrifically useful to me, as my project's build is
> maven-based.  Do you know any of the people involved in that work that I
> could contact?

Take a look at this thread on the Orbit mailing list:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg00886.html

> I found some kind of old mylyn JARs in some maven
> repositories, but they seemed to be missing some of their dependencies as
> well as pretty old.

Yes, I would definitely recommend to use the latest version of Mylyn. The API
has changed significantly since these jars were published to the Maven
repository.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de