Re: [mylyn-integrators] Attributes in IRepositoryQuery

Schenkenfelder Robert wrote:
- How can I remove attributes after setting them with
IRepositoryQuery.setAttribute()? I haven't found any remove or drop or
clear method, only getters and setters.

Short of setting your key to null there is no mechanism for clearing. Please file a new bug.
- After editing the properties of a query, the tasks which should be
displayed in the task list may have changed. The tasks with the new
query properties are correctly shown, but after the next start of
Eclipse the old tasks are in a new category "unmatched". How can I drop
this old tasks and/or prevent Mylyn to move them to unmatched?
This is baked into the framework as a safety precaution. Any tasks that fall out of a query and are not held by any other container are moved to an unmatched folder for that repository. The user can then delete them if they in fact intended to have these tasks removed from their task list. Otherwise they can re-adjust their queries to cover these unmatched tasks.

-Rob

--
Robert Elves
Mylyn Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn