[mylyn-integrators] Re: Startup help for writing new connector

Hello,

I forged ahead with my project. A few questions are still in my mind:
- Which classes and files do I need in the *.core and *.ui projects and which elementary contents are needed in these files?
- How am I able to see my new implemented connector in the "Add Task Repository" window?
- How does Eclipse/Mylyn recognize my plugin, what have I got to do for this?

I would be glad about some answers.

Kind regards,
Robert

Back to the top