[mylyn-integrators] Startup help for writing new connector

Hello,

I need some help in developing a new Eclipse Mylyn connector.
My challenge is to integrate the web-based helpdesk, bugtracking and requirement system ConSol*CM (http://www.consol.com/) in Eclipse. I have read the Mylyn Integrator Reference, but cannot construct anything out of this descriptions. I just don't have an idea for implementing this ConSol integration. One reason may be my not very high skills in Eclipse.

Can anyone give me a detailed startup help for writing such a connector?
What have I got to do at first, which packages should I include (how?), etc.

Thanks,
Robert

Back to the top