RE: [mylyn-integrators] Can the context show anything but a file?

That code in ..mylyn.web.ui is a bit weird and I don't recommend following
that idiom.  The best approach is usually to have some content provider and
viewer that shows all of your content for a particular scope (e.g., all the
static analysis findings for one run of the analysis tool).  Then you can
use AbstractFocusViewAction or a derivative of that to focus that content on
what's relevant to the active task.  If you use the default notion of
degree-of-interest, interaction with your analysis analysis elements should
make them interesting.  Or you could take the approach that Mylyn takes with
the Markers views (e.g. Problems) and use the mapping between your analysis
elements and their resource to determine what's interesting.  Check out the
way that AbstractFocusMarkerViewAction and its subtypes work.

Mik