Re: [mylyn-integrators] Can the context show anything but a file?

Tim Halloran wrote:
I'm trying to get the context to show static analysis findings that were examined when a task is activated.

I created the bridges, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get the context pad of the task to show the list of findings. It seems to be strongly tied to the files in the project. Is there a way to show non-file content in the context?
You will need to hook up your own model to the common navigator framework. Same way as you would contribute new models to the Project Navigator view.

The org.eclipse.mylyn.web.ui\plugin.xml has commented out code that contributes custom model for web URLs using org.eclipse.ui.navigator.navigatorContent and org.eclipse.ui.navigator.viewer extension points. You could use that as an example.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top