[mylyn-integrators] need some guidance with writing new connector

We have decided to write a Mylyn connector to support accessing tickets from an in-house ticket tracking system.

Can someone help minimize the startup time of this project by suggesting how is the best way to get started.

I have downloaded and looked at the Trac connector but I have also migrated to Eclipse 3.4RC1 and find that the Trac connector source checked out from CVS will not build with Eclipse3.4 and the latest Mylyn release for Eclipse 3.4.

Is it best to take the Trac plugins as a starting point, if so then is a lag in the source/version for Trac that will be addressed soon.??

Thank you anyone for any help you can give,
Mark.

Back to the top