[mylyn-integrators] Q: Mylyn attachments and content types

There's little documentation around RepositoryAttachments.  I see
RepositoryTaskAttribute.ATTACHMENT_CTYPE and
RepositoryTaskAttribute.ATTACHMENT_TYPE.  What's the difference?

Is Mylyn expecting specific types of values for these attribute types?

For example, should I be putting something like "text/plain" or
"image/png" for one of these attributes?

If my repository does not identify a content type, is there a handy map
someone that can guess content type based on the attachment's filename
extension?

If I have other "type" information that I need to store, such as
"unit-test-results", then should I just be using my own attribute key to
store this data?

Thanks.

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>