[mylyn-integrators] Scrolling issue in task editor - Large comments?

Hi,

I observed scrolling issues in the task editor when the comments are fairly large. There were in total, about 6 comments but each of them were fairly elaborate as they were email-text.

In such a task editor, when all the comments are open, I tried scrolling down to beyond the last comment, and the action buttons were not visible - there was just white space. When I close (minimize) the last comment (or for that matter, any comment), the actions become visible.

Are there any known bugs that describe this behavior? I observe this in all Mylyn versions - 2.0 to 2.3.2

Thanks,
Subhash

Back to the top