[mylyn-integrators] subclipse integration with Mylyn 2.x

Recently "Subclipse Integration for Mylyn" feature with last Mylyn 2.x started to cause Subclipse initialization failure (after restart) and is making Subclipse unusable. Any ideas what could cause this issue?

I wonder if there was any changes in Mylyn's extension point loading in 2.x during last few months?

My dev workspace have several projects that have bugtraqurl set, so it could activate project linking implemented by Subclipse. I don't see that happening in self-hosted test workspace, but only in my development workspace, and because it breaks Subclipse, I practically had to uninstall Mylyn integration for Subclipse and left with no automatic change set tracking.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top