[mylyn-integrators] Basic questions about extending AbstractTask

I've just started working on a custom Mylyn connector for Cisco's custom
bug tracking system, and I have a simple questions.

When I extend AbstractTask, that's the class that's supposed to have
fields for holding all of the task properties, right?

The reason I ask is that TracTask has very few attributes.  Even
BugzillaTask has very few attributes.  There's a lot of process shoved
into our bug system here, and I will probably end up with something like
100 fields in my AbstractTask subclass.  Is that where I'm supposed to
put them, or are the other connectors hiding them somewhere else?  Or am
I just thinking about this the wrong way, and Mylyn doesn't really need
an actual member variables for each of these task attributes?

Probably the first of many questions.  :-/

Thanks.

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>
Cisco Systems