From: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eugene Kuleshov
Sent: January 24, 2008 12:33 AM
To: Mylyn Integrators list
Subject: Re: [mylyn-integrators] Task repository design enforces one client?

Brandon,

  Currently you can't add additional pages to the task repository
wizard. So the only option is to use createAdditionalControls() method.
See for example WebRepositorySettingsPage in org.eclipse.mylyn.web.tasks

  Basically you can create custom UI and store arbitrary settings
(string based) in the task repository instance managed by Mylyn. Then
your repository client code could use these settings to establish
required connections.

  regards,
  Eugene