[mylyn-integrators] settings - Focus on active task.

Hello,

I am using Mylyn plugin version 2.2 for my eclipse 3.3.1.

I have a problem with "Focus on active task" feature which should be handy but is just annoying. The problem is that package explorer is linked with active editor by default.

I use linking with active editor only when I need it, because I hate have all the methods and class members listed in the side bar.

It seems to be impossible to disable it in the package explorer. On the other hand, no source files are listed in the navigaror view nor in the project explorer view.

Hopefully, I simply wasn't able to configure Mylyn properly.
Please help :)

Adrian

Back to the top