[mylyn-integrators] Tasks retrieved from queries incorrectly show "Task has incoming changes"

Hi everyone,

When I open a task retrieved by a query in my connector the task editor shows that the task has incoming changes even though updateTaskFromTaskData(repo, task, taskdata) has been called (SynchronizeTaskJob.updateTask -> TaskFactory.createTask -> connector.updateTaskFromTaskData) with task data which has been freshly retrieved in SynchronizeTaskJob.synchronize() with taskDataHandler.getTaskData (retrieves fresh data from the repository).

Do you have any idea what I could have missed in my implementation? Did I miss any important information? I'm thankful for any advice.

Thanks a lot!

Dennis

Back to the top