[mylyn-integrators] AbstractRepositorySettingsPage.credentialsComplete() broken?

Hi,

AbstractRepositorySettingsPage.credentialsComplete() validates the
credentials but only if the repository supports anonymous login
(needsAnonymousLogin() returns true) and the "anonymous login"
checkbox is deselected - but if the repository does NOT support
anonymousLogin (meaning that you have to input a valid username and
password) the credentials are NOT validated - what's the reason for
this strange behavior?
Of course I could do the validation myself in isPageComplete() but the right
place would be in credentialsComplete(). I'm using the Mylyn 2.x
stream for Eclipse 3.3.

cheers,
Dennis

Back to the top