[mylyn-integrators] AbstractRepository.credentialsComplete() not behaving as expected

Hi,

I have a small question regarding the Repository settings dialog: AbstractRepository.credentialsComplete() validates the credentials but only if needsAnonymousLogin() is true - why is that so?
This doesn't make any sense to me, I mean if I set setNeedsAnonymousLogin(false) meaning that no anonymous access is possible the credentials should be validated as well... (of course I could do this myself in isPageComplete() but the right place would be in credentialsComplete()).

cheers,
Dennis

Back to the top