Re: [mylyn-integrators] AbstractRepository.credentialsComplete() not behaving as expected

Hi Dennis,

I can't think of a good reason why username and password are only required if
anonymous access is supported. Unfortunately we won't be able to change that
for Mylyn 2.x as it would break backwards compatibility. Please go ahead and
file a bug against Mylyn so this can be adressed for 3.0:

 http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/bugs/

As a work-around I suggest to overwrite isPageComplete() and copy the code
from AbstractRepositorySettingsPage for now.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de

Back to the top