-----Mensagem original-----
De: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Robert Elves
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2007 13:53
Para: Mylyn Integrators list
Assunto: Re: RES: RES: [mylyn-integrators] Download Attachment

Tiago,

The details of how to accomplish this 'should' be located here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn_Integrator_Reference#Offline_data_ha
ndling

Unfortunately the information there is rather sparse.  It would be great
if we could improve that section together as you implement your
connector. I will find some time within the next few days to beef up
what is already there so add a watch to that wiki page.

Regards,

-Rob

Robert Elves
Mylyn Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn