-----Mensagem original-----
De: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Robert Elves
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2007 04:18
Para: Mylyn Integrators list
Assunto: Re: RES: [mylyn-integrators] Download Attachment

Tiago,

The final method AbstractAttachmentHandler.getContextAttachments() is where this takes place (if attachment.getDescription().equals(MYLAR_CONTEXT_DESCRIPTION)). Where MYLAR_CONTEXT_DESCRIPTION = "mylyn/context/zip". So if the task data for your bug has an attachment with a description equal to the above it will turn up as an available context in the Retrieve... context table.

-Rob

Tiago Augusto wrote:
Rob, i know that, I have already study the bugzila class the extends
AbstractAttachmentHandler. I I have my own.
But the real problem is: When I click in the "Retrieve..." from the task
popup menu, Its show me a dialog with a table, and I supposed, in that
table
it should have a list of context file attached to the repository but the
table is empty.

And I don't know how I can retrieve the list of attachments to be show.