Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Project Lead election for Alexander Kurtakov on Eclipse Mylyn Docs

You are correct. With Leo the bus factor is exactly 1. Based on the original email Alexander wanted to be both. I think this would be good to ensure long term interest in the project.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/